I think that my best experiences using educational technology were SMART notebook & board and i-book author. I had never used both technologies in my hometown before I came to U.S last year. They had me be shocked and surprised because each of two included a lot of function about interactivity. First, for SMART notebook & board, the learner could actively participate in the class where SMART notebook & board is used. This is because normally, we have used the POWERPOINT for instruction, however it focuses on an instructor or a lecturer and does not have diverse of interactivity function such as flashes, games, quizzes and so on. Second, for i-book author, it could be an alternative material instead of the paper material or hand-out. In addition, it also has a diverse interactivity function such as videos, pictures, diagrams, quizzes. Those kinds of interactivity might make us come true that we an interactive instruction between an instructor and learners would be successful.
2013년 2월 22일 금요일
Your best experiences using educational technology
I think that my best experiences using educational technology were SMART notebook & board and i-book author. I had never used both technologies in my hometown before I came to U.S last year. They had me be shocked and surprised because each of two included a lot of function about interactivity. First, for SMART notebook & board, the learner could actively participate in the class where SMART notebook & board is used. This is because normally, we have used the POWERPOINT for instruction, however it focuses on an instructor or a lecturer and does not have diverse of interactivity function such as flashes, games, quizzes and so on. Second, for i-book author, it could be an alternative material instead of the paper material or hand-out. In addition, it also has a diverse interactivity function such as videos, pictures, diagrams, quizzes. Those kinds of interactivity might make us come true that we an interactive instruction between an instructor and learners would be successful.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기