The least
comfortable I have ever felt in educational technology was to doing on
recording my voice and editing audio file. I used a Audacity and Garage Band
program last semester in order to record my voice reading English text. Basically
I was so week about speaking English that I could not complete recording my
voice without any mistakes at one time. Secondly, I felt like the editing of
audio file with Audacity and Garage Band was much more difficult than using of
other program such as Power Point, Word. This was because I had to know the
more professional vocabularies and information about audio to edit it.
Moreover, it was hard to find some audio sources of intro and outro for free
download on the internet. However, I have been getting familiar with using the
two programs by repeating the usage of the two since then.
Using new technology is often frustrating. The best part is once you get familiar with one, it gets much easier to use similar programs because all of the knowledge is pretty much transferable. Then you can take the best from both and use them together.
답글삭제