2013년 3월 5일 화요일
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Moodle to deliver course content?
I have been learning how to
use Moodle site for 2 months in the EDT532 class. There are advantages and
disadvantages of using the Moodle site to deliver course content. For advantages, if
anyone wants to design and delivery any kind of instruction on the internet, I
will really recommend him/her to use the Moodle site because it is very easy to
use the website. The frame and design of Moodle site is already set up for
people to use it. For example, there are a lot of activity’s functions such as
uploading files, forum, quiz and so on. We can handle with these kinds of
activity’s functions depending on the each content. In addition, a number of large
knowledge and information can be added to the Moodle site through links to many
websites so that the diverse learning needs of many learners could be met on
the Moodle site. On the other hand, for disadvantages, we can not use the
Moodle site on the smart phone because there is no any application for smart phone
users. This means that we should always have a computer to use the Moodle site,
and we are not able to use the Moodle site on the street or in the public transportation
without a computer.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
I like the point about not being to use Moodle on a smart phone, I have not tried that yet. I actually found Moodle easier to navigate with on my ipad. I think the interface is a bit more condensed. If you have an tablet with a wireless plan, you could be able to use it on transportation, as long as you have a signal.
답글삭제